Founded in 2018, IMPRI is research think tank that seeks to be a platform for pro-active, independent, non-partisan and policy-based research. It contributes to debates and deliberations for action-based solutions to a host of strategic issues while confronting the most critical challenges to issues of socio-economic, political and environmental importance through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
They will be hosting a two-month online immersive Legal Awarness & Action Research Certificate Training Course and Internship Program which will run from June-August 2023. Over two months, fellows will get the opportunity to learn about various dimensions of laws and policies, get training for legal tools and their realistic applications to carry out action research fieldwork (for two weeks) project and prepare a report based on it while interacting with the numerous legal, thematic, and distinguished public policy experts.
For Whom 🔎
Early Career Professionals, Young Research Scholars, Postgraduate and Undergraduate students are encouraged to apply. Eligible Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Should be enrolled/ have completed their graduation in good academic standing and are willing to learn with curiosity and excel in the field of law and public policy and wish to contribute positively to the society.
• Applicants must be available to attend the consecutive 9-week online classes and willing to do fieldwork.
• Should be able to submit a mandatory report by the end of the course.
Contingent on completing the course, you get a certificate for the same.
• Learn from globally and nationally renowned thematic experts and practitioners.• Gain from first-hand training on legal applications, public policy insights, and networking opportunities.
• Get course outline and reading list from the experts.
• Get access to session videos for 15 days.
• A Certificate of Completion of the Fellowship on successfully completing the program will be sent to your postal address. Additionally, Internship Certificates will also be provided.
• Opportunity to publish your essay on the IMPRI Insights Blog, which features articles of eminent people from around the globe.
Details of the #WebPolicyLearning:
Dates: 12 June – 11 August 2023
Platform: Online Zoom & Action Research Field Work
Course Fee: INR 15,000 (inclusive of GST)
Any questions can also be directed to - firstname.lastname@example.org!
Psssst - we’ve a 100% free access giveaway for our audience members!
We have partnered with team at IMPRI to provide an opportunity to 2 members of the PPI community to receive completely free access to the course! Just check out the post via the link below :)
How to enter the giveaway:
Go to our substack homepage (Click Here)
And like + comment (both!) on any one of our latest newsletters :)
We will contact the winner either through our official email or our substack profile. Good luck!
Beautiful... I hope you contact me soon..
Yet another great opportunity by PPI for public policy enthusiasts. I hope to get a chance to pursue this program so that I can learn about how to deal with the world's most pressing issues and contribute my part in making the world a better place.